These are works from our current active members and fans. If you want to post something you've drawn, we're happy to add it! Please keep content roughly PG-13; we want this to be a site everybody can enjoy.
Active Members and Fanart
1. A reboot of Zakiya's design - Poisonfeatherquill wanted Featherwench to ditch the old caveman brows and bring the hairline down so she didn't look half bald.
2. A reboot of Tam's character design - not much changed here, except we decided a pony tail was sexier than the rattail he used to sport.
3. Ranger hasn't changed at all. Go figure. His personality is tweaked ever so slightly though to give him more depth, and he's no longer Jedar's son. (Most of the Second Gen characters of the old BOTB were cut, because they were... just there, really. Doing nothing. The ones that survived, like Ranger, Sierra, and Alex, were rolled into the BOTB reboot with the First Gen characters, so we'd just have one timeline to write about.)
4. Jedar. Featherwench claims she hates this, and may redraw it. A lot of these pictures were done for profile pictures.
5. Cutter, now wearing his mother's necklace, a subtle detail that's always been part of his character, but was rarely drawn.
6. Cutter on a heist, fleeing the scene. It was a quick, half-arsed drawing, so forgive the strange muscles and bad hands.
7. A sketch inspired by Emily L'Orange, who mentioned Tanya would make a good evil mastermind. We love her redesign so much it just may end up becoming a permanent thing - anti-hero Tanya would be kind of cool to write.
1. A suspiciously familiar-looking face from the original six. Featherwench kinda felt like he'd have had brown eyes, if the series had bothered to show eye colors.
Poisonfeatherquill (Coming Soon!)